Development and Reform Industry  No. 273
The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, all ministries and commissions of the State Council, and all institutions directly under the Central Government:
At present, my country's economic development is facing the triple pressure of demand contraction, supply shock, and weakening expectations. The difficulties and challenges for the stable growth of the industrial economy have increased significantly. With the joint efforts of various localities and relevant departments, the main indicators of the industrial economy have gradually improved since the fourth quarter of 2021, and the revitalization of the industrial economy has achieved phased results. In order to further consolidate the growth momentum of the industrial economy, promptly do a good job of pre-adjustment, fine-tuning and cross-cycle adjustment, and ensure that the industrial economy operates within a reasonable range throughout the year, with the approval of the State Council, the following policy measures are hereby proposed.
I. About fiscal tax policy
1. Increase the pre-tax deduction of equipment and appliances for small and medium-sized enterprises. For equipment and appliances with a unit value of more than 5 million yuan newly purchased by small and medium-sized enterprises in 2022, the depreciation period is 3 years. One-off pre-tax deduction, and the depreciation period is 4 years. Annual, 5-year, and 10-year deductions can be reduced by half; enterprises can enjoy discounts on a quarterly basis, and the losses resulting from insufficient deductions in the current year can be carried forward and deducted in the next 5 tax years according to regulations. The scope of small, medium and micro enterprises to which the policy is applicable: First, the information transmission industry, construction industry, leasing and business service industry, the standard is less than 2,000 employees, or operating income of less than 1 billion yuan, or total assets of less than 1.2 billion yuan; second, real estate For development and operation, the standard is that the operating income is less than 2 billion yuan or the total assets are less than 100 million yuan; the third is other industries, the standard is that the number of employees is less than 1,000 or the operating income is less than 400 million yuan.
2. Extend the policy of deferred payment of taxes and fees in stages, and postpone the payment of some taxes and fees for small and medium-sized enterprises in the manufacturing industry in the fourth quarter of 2021 for 6 months; continue to implement subsidies for the purchase of new energy vehicles, awards and subsidies for charging facilities, vehicles and ships Tax reduction and exemption policies.
3. Expand the scope of the applicable subjects of the local "six taxes and two fees" reduction and exemption policy, and increase the income tax reduction and exemption for small and low-profit enterprises.
4. Reduce the social security burden of enterprises, and continue to implement the policy of reducing unemployment insurance and work-related injury insurance premiums in stages in 2022.
II. About financial credit policy
5. Continue to guide the financial system to make profits to the real economy in 2022; strengthen the assessment and constraints on banks to support the development of the manufacturing industry, promote large state-owned banks to optimize the allocation of economic capital in 2022, favor manufacturing enterprises, and promote the continued rapid growth of medium and long-term loans in the manufacturing industry .
6. In 2022, the People's Bank of China will provide incentive funds to qualified local corporate banks at 1% of the incremental balance of inclusive small and micro loans; qualified local corporate banks issue inclusive small and micro credit loans, and can apply to the People's Bank for re-lending discounts financial support.
7. Implement green and low-carbon transformation financial policies for coal power and other industries, make good use of carbon emission reduction support tools and 200 billion yuan of special re-loans to support the clean and efficient use of coal, promote financial institutions to speed up the progress of credit issuance, and support carbon emission reduction and clean and efficient coal Use major projects to build.
Three, about the policy of ensuring supply and stabilizing prices
8. Adhere to green development, integrate differentiated electricity price policies such as differential electricity prices, tiered electricity prices, and punitive electricity prices, and establish a unified tiered electricity price system for high-energy-consuming industries. The proposed enterprises will not increase the price of electricity, and the electricity price that has not been reached will be implemented according to the difference in the energy efficiency level.
9. Do a good job in ensuring the supply and price of important raw materials and primary products such as iron ore and chemical fertilizers, further strengthen the supervision of the commodity futures and spot market, and strengthen the monitoring and early warning of commodity prices; support enterprises to invest in the development of iron ore, copper mine and other domestic resource conditions. , Mineral development projects that meet the requirements of ecological and environmental protection; promote the comprehensive utilization of scrap steel, scrap non-ferrous metals, waste paper and other renewable resources, and improve the ability of "urban mines" to guarantee resources.
IV. Policies on investment and foreign trade and foreign investment
10. Organize and implement special actions for the innovation and development of the photovoltaic industry, implement the construction of large-scale wind power photovoltaic bases in the desert and Gobi desert areas, encourage the development of distributed photovoltaics in the central and eastern regions, and promote the development of offshore wind power in Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shandong, etc., and drive solar cells. , Wind power equipment industry chain investment.
11. Promote the transformation and upgrading of coal-fired power units that consume more than 300 grams of standard coal/kWh for power supply, implement flexible transformation of coal-fired power units in Northwest, Northeast, North China and other places, and speed up the completion of the transformation of heating units; It is necessary to speed up the approval and start of construction, construction and production of lines and qualified supporting power supplies to drive investment in the equipment manufacturing industry.
12. Launch and implement energy-saving and carbon-reducing technology transformation projects for enterprises in key fields such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, building materials, and petrochemicals; accelerate the implementation of the five-year action plan for improving the core competitiveness of the manufacturing industry and major national special planning projects in the manufacturing sector, and start a number of industrial base reconstructions Engineering projects, promote the strengthening of the manufacturing chain and complement the chain, promote the renovation of old ships along the coast and inland rivers in key areas, accelerate the cultivation of a number of advanced manufacturing clusters, and increase the cultivation of "specialized, special and new" small and medium-sized enterprises.
13. Accelerate the construction of major new infrastructure projects, guide telecom operators to speed up the progress of 5G construction, support industrial enterprises to speed up digital transformation and upgrading, and promote the digital transformation of manufacturing; start the implementation of major Beidou industrialization projects, and promote the large-scale application of Beidou in major strategic regions; Accelerate the implementation of the special action for the construction of big data centers, implement the "East Number and West Calculation" project, and accelerate the construction of 8 national-level data center hub nodes in the Yangtze River Delta, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, and Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Promote the healthy development of real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the infrastructure sector, effectively revitalize existing assets, and form a virtuous cycle of existing assets and new investments.
14. Encourage financial institutions with cross-border financial service capabilities to increase financial support for traditional foreign trade enterprises, cross-border e-commerce and logistics enterprises to build and use overseas warehouses under the premise of compliance with laws and regulations and controllable risks. Further unblock international transportation, strengthen supervision over the charging behavior of relevant entities in the shipping market, investigate and punish illegal and illegal charging behaviors in accordance with the law; encourage foreign trade enterprises to sign long-term agreements with shipping enterprises, and guide localities and importers and exporters associations to organize small, medium and micro foreign trade enterprises and shipping enterprises to conduct Direct passenger docking; increase the number of China-Europe trains, and guide enterprises to expand westward exports through China-Europe trains.
15. Take multiple measures to support the introduction of foreign investment in the manufacturing industry, increase the protection of the elements of major foreign investment projects in the manufacturing industry, facilitate foreign personnel and their families to come to China, and promote early signing, early production, and early production; speed up the revision of the "Encouraging Foreign Investment in Industries" Catalogue to guide foreign investment in high-end manufacturing fields; introduce policies and measures to support the innovation and development of foreign-funded R&D centers to improve the level of industrial technology and innovation efficiency. Fully implement the Foreign Investment Law, and ensure that foreign-funded enterprises and domestic-funded enterprises are equally applicable to the support policies issued by governments at all levels.
V. Policy on land use, energy use and environment
16. Guarantee the supply of land for major projects included in the plan, support the implementation of "standard land" assignment of industrial land, and improve the allocation efficiency; support the rational conversion of different industrial land types according to procedures, and improve land use change, integration, replacement and other policies; encourage the use of long-term leases , first lease and then lease, flexible term supply and other methods to supply industrial land.
17. Implement the policy that new renewable energy and raw material energy consumption will not be included in the total energy consumption control policy; optimize the frequency of assessment, and make overall assessment of energy consumption intensity targets during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period to avoid the progress of energy consumption indicators. The problem restricts the normal use of energy by enterprises; implements the policy of separate energy consumption for major national projects, and accelerates the identification and organization of industrial projects that meet the requirements for separate energy consumption for major projects during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period.
18. Improve the grading and zoning management of heavily polluted weather, adhere to the precise implementation of enterprise production control measures; for major projects such as the construction of large-scale wind and photovoltaic bases, energy-saving and carbon-reduction transformation, speed up the planning and project EIA progress, and ensure that construction starts as soon as possible.
The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology should strengthen overall planning and coordination, and do a good job in dispatching and monitoring the operation of key industrial provinces, key industries, key parks and key enterprises; increase coordination and promote the introduction, implementation and implementation of relevant policies, and carry out timely implementation. Evaluation of policy effects. Relevant departments of the State Council should perform their respective responsibilities, strengthen cooperation, actively launch measures that are conducive to revitalizing the industrial economy, and strive to form policy synergy to show policy effects as soon as possible.
Local governments at the provincial level should set up coordination mechanisms led by provincial government leaders to formulate and implement action plans for promoting the steady growth of the industrial economy in their respective regions. Local governments at all levels should introduce more effective and effective reform measures in protecting the rights and interests of market players and optimizing the business environment in light of the characteristics of local industrial development; Scientifically and accurately do a good job in epidemic prevention and control, and ensure the normal and orderly operation of key industrial parks and key industrial enterprises in the event of an emergency;We have formulated response plans in advance for risks such as limited return of incoming personnel and blocked industrial and supply chains, and tried our best to ensure stable production of enterprises; increased monitoring and scheduling of enterprises’ resumption of work during important holidays, and coordinated and resolved difficult problems in a timely manner.
National Development and Reform Commission
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security
Department of Natural Resources
Ministry of Ecology and Environment
Ministry of Commerce
The People's Bank
State Administration of Taxation
China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission
February 18, 2022